About the Job:
- Be a strong contributor to the store managers and co-workers, provide HR subject matter expertise, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are locally put into practice in the most effective and efficient way in order to fulfill the purpose of the HR function.
- Contribute to a constructive cooperation with works council/unions where applicable.
About the assignment:
- Be part of strategic planning, connecting competence and business in the store, meanwhile, secure the execution of everyday HR operations and co-worker relations in connection to the HR year cycle, with relevant stakeholders, e.g. on recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, competence development, employee experience…etc.
- Support the work on local leadership capabilities by counseling on and organizing activities according to agreed development plans.
- Implement and follow up on the activities identified to develop the relevant offer of IKEA as a local employer.
- Contribute to the positioning of IKEA as an attractive place to work and the preferred employer in the relevant market for every function by gaining and applying relevant insights.
- Ensure all HR work reflect a local employer communication that is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand.
- Provide HR support and advice to co-workers and managers that helps building the pipeline of internal talent according to agreed succession plan.
- Contribute to staff cost budget compliance, help to secure a diverse, appropriate staff structure and support the defined business and productivity goals.
- Provide support and advice to co-workers and managers with regards to co-worker relations that are in line with the labor relations principles, local policies, procedures and laws.
1.勞保 2.健保 3.員工團保
1.員工購物優惠 2.集團購物優惠 3.眷屬卡
1.三節禮品 2.生日禮金 3.旅遊補助 4.婚喪喜慶補助 5.慶生會補助
1. 比照正職員工付薪休假(如:特別休假、病假、婚假、產假、陪產檢假.......等) 2.比照正職員工享全勤獎金 3.國定假日出勤雙倍薪
英文 -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等